Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
Job Posted: 38 days ago
Salary: $ - $ Hourly
Food is everything to us. Our LINE COOKS are responsible for helping us craft high quality menu items and directly impact the guest experience. Its your job to ensure that were serving our guests products that live up to the quality and food safety standards that we pride ourselves on. Your job and day to day tasks will revolve around proper food handling, food preparation and production, and ensuring cleanliness. Working with a sense of urgency, and in a way that produces a consistent and high quality product is essential.
Must be an ambassador of our mission and core values
- Ensure all food meets food safety and quality standards to eliminate cross-contamination on the front line
Maintain pars and counts of responsible times, communicate any opportunities with Chef/Manager.
Use kitchen machinery including knives, ovens, grills, gas stoves, food processors, + blenders
Properly complying with food safety and sanitation standards, keeping certificates up to date.
Following recipes and adhering to food specs, ensuring quality and consistency
Properly setting up, breaking down, and cleaning your station to set yourself and other team members up for success
Perform additional responsibilities (as requested) at any time
THIS JOB IS SO EXTRA
Calis got all the benefits.
- FOOD | Discount program which can be used at other CRG brands & free shift meal.
- COOL SWAG | that youll want to wear even on your day off.
- CULTURE thats fun and connected and gives back to the community and planet.
- HOLLA-DAYS | Closed for most holidays, so you can enjoy time with family & friends.
- BE YOURSELF | You are beautiful, and we celebrate your individuality.
- BENEFITS | Option to participate in Group Health, Vision and Dental Plans
- OWN A PIECE OF THE BIZ | Competitive Salary with a Partnership Program for our managing partners and above.
- GROWTH | Four locations and counting. We are just getting started. Watch out, world!
- 18 years of age or older
- Previous culinary experience with a strong passion for food and people (and good knife skills!)
- Team player with a good attitude and works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to read and follow written recipes
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Can work in both hot and cool environments
- Able to lift at least 20 pounds and frequently squat and bend
- Self accountable in upholding high standards
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting for up to 8 hours daily, or as needed
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A genuine passion for food!!
Brand: Ciccio Cali
Address: 11230 Sullivan St Riverview, FL - 33578
Property Description: Brandon FL
Property Number: 103 Apply for this Job