Upcoming Events at
The Golden State Warriors had a NBA Live Mobile Coins
at Alafia River State Park
NBA Live Mobile Coins
Nov 10, 2017 | 1:00 PM | Friday
We are happy to announce that tickets for our 17th annual Alafia FTF will be available for purchase starting at midnight on July 15th, 2017. There are several ways you can join us this year.
Start on : November 10, 2017 1:00 PM Friday
End on : November 12, 2017 1:00 PM Sunday
SWAMP Fat Tire Festival
November 9-12, 2017
Alafia River State Park
We will have a day pass, for Saturday, in addition to our full weekend of camping (Friday-Sunday).
We have extended our ride times at Boyette, so we now have access to that Park from 9:00 till 3:00. Though this ride is unguided, there will be (identifiable roving guides) available to answer any questions, and keep you pointed in the right direction. There will also be a 50-mile marked route across both Alafia and Boyette, similar to the Croom-50 and IDIDARIDE challenges. Wristbands required.
All attendees will have access to our Vendor Village, meals, live entertainment, beer, extended hours on Saturday, SWAG, SAGS, and a SWAP Meet. Attendees have two levels of participation:
• $65 gets you a Day Tripper Pass for extended hours on Saturday with breakfast and dinner.
• $95 gets you Festival Camping for the weekend and three meals (breakfast, dinner and breakfast).
New this year- campers can reserve a campsite pad with water and electrical hookup to park your RV or trailer.
• This is a holiday weekend (Veterans Day) and camp sites in the Park have been reserved for the FTF from Thursday (11/9) through Sunday (11/12).
• Reservations for campsite pads can be made directly by the FTF Participant to Reserve America. After you register for the event, SWAMP will provide you an event code required for the weekend reservations.
• Reserved campsite pad includes that site’s hook up to electric and water.
• Cost for the site will be $30 per night for two nights, in addition to your regular FTF entrance fee ($95).
Once you have secured your FTF Registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to reserve a campsite pad. You will be emailed the event code to allow you to reserve your site. Please remember that the entire campground will be Festival Camping and there will be other people camping in tents or on your site. This new offering will ensure that your site pad is reserved in your name.
Questions on camping sites can be directed to email@example.com.