Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
30 days ago
$14 - $16 Hourly
We are looking to hire a hard-working Cook II to assist in the production of breakfast and lunch items for the National School Lunch Program, as well as catering for weddings & banquets. To be successful as a Cook II, you should be knowledgeable of various cooking techniques and have a passion for food. This person may be subject to a background check.
- Preparing meals according to USDA guideline for the National School Lunch Program
- Maintains food safety and sanitation
- Plating meal items for delivery to various institutions
- Adhering to standard food rotation practices to reduce food wastage and minimize the risk of contamination
- Assessing the quality of delivered food supplies to ensure that it meets Livy O’s standards.
- Maintain kitchen and food storage areas
- Make meal deliveries
- High School diploma or GED
- Proven cooking experience
- A food handler’s license
- Driver’s license
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to stand for extended periods
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.