Dishonorable Mention Podcast records another episode from the comfort of our homes with Ernest, Chris, and Becca discussing what's going on in Tallahassee in this early session with Karla out on assignment. So sit back, relax, and listen to your favorite local pod!
- 0:42: Let's check in on Chris' first week in session and discuss Dishonorable Mention goes to Tallahassee Pt. 2!
- 6:35: It's Super Bowl week in Miami, who ya got? Who's going?
- 14:27: Ernest was the emcee at the Excellence in Education Teacher of the Year Awards! He tells us his experience
- 18:12: Becca shares a story about a Trump Rally she saw in Clearwater. The hosts also discuss the upcoming election.
- 28:24: Is it time for election reform to disrupt the two-party system and the loopholes in primaries?
- 39:32: The hosts discuss why women's reproductive rights is a partisan issue.
- 50;18: Ernest asks Chris about a bill concerning a bill that makes it more difficult for counties to file suits against opioid companies.
- 54:13: Becca releases some breaking news!
- 57:45: We wrap-up with this week's #Floridaman story and shout-outs!
Have a question for our hosts or what us to talk about something specific on the podcast? Reach out and comment on our social media sites! Dishonorable Mention is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or leave a comment below. The Mentions are also looking for host restaurants and establishments to record the podcast, let us know if your business is interested!
This podcast debuts 813area's new Podcast Network. Subscribe to the full network to never miss a show on our host site Spreaker or listen to the show here. You can also find Dishonorable Mention on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app. If you like the podcast, be sure to subscribe on your favorite app, give us a rave review, and tell your friends! You can also listen to all of the episodes in the embed player below.