Dishonorable Mention Episode 14 discusses the recent state laws involving abortion, vineyard vines at Target, and the host's favorite tv shows growing up. The latest edition brings the heat with heartfelt testimony, heated debate, and apparently a comedic spoof on a famous flop.
— Doc Mastracchio (@DocMastracchio) May 18, 2019
- 0:42: Intros and multiple states passing the most restrictive abortion laws to date. Why is this happening now? Will this affect future elections?
- 12:21: Multiple accidental gun discharges in Publix.
- 24:04: Vineyard Vines at Target! How the partnership sold out online quickly for Becca and if online shopping affecting brick and mortar stores affects the newspaper industry.
- 32:14: Growing up what was your favorite TV show?
- 48:52: Moment of silence for Grumpy Cat.
- 51:56: Rest in Peace to sports broadcaster Steve Duemig.
- 52:47: Host shout-outs!
Have a question for our hosts or what us to talk about something specific on the podcast? Reach out and comment on our social media sites! Dishonorable Mention is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or leave a comment below.
This podcast debuts 813area's new Podcast Network which will add more shows in the coming weeks on all things Tampa. Subscribe to the full network to never miss a show on our host site Spreaker or listen to the show here. You can also find Dishonorable Mention on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app. If you like the podcast, be sure to subscribe on your favorite app, give us a rave review, and tell your friends! You can also listen to all of the episodes in the embed player below.
Stay Active, Stay Diligent, Stay Florida!