Dishonorable Mention returns from a week-off, recording live from Ernest's happy place, The Bunker in beautiful Ybor City. Come for the coffee and Cuban cheese toast, and stay for the iced butterscotch lattes! We had so much to talk about, we decided to cut this recording into two sessions! Stay tuned for a bonus episode on the #demdebates initial reactions later this week.
- 0:42: President Donald Trump meets with North Korean Dictator Kim Jung-Un in North Korea for a surprise visit. What are the implications of this visit?
- 12:50: Where is the nation's moral compass in regards to the family separation policy at the border? Have we lost our way politically?
- 27:14: We shout out our friends at The Bunker for hosting the pod!
- 29:41: Tampa Bay Rays' President Stu Sternberg presented an idea of splitting home games between Tampa/St. Petersburg and Montreal. Could this work? Would the taxpayers be willing to foot the bill on a stadium that's only used half of the year? Is there a solution to the attendance woes?
- 51:42 What are the hosts' plans for the Fourth of July? (Spoilers: Chris is throwing out the first pitch at the Clearwater Threshers game!)
Have a question for our hosts or what us to talk about something specific on the podcast? Reach out and comment on our social media sites! Dishonorable Mention is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or leave a comment below. The Mentions are also looking for host restaurants and establishments to record the podcast, let us know if your business is interested!
This podcast debuts 813area's new Podcast Network which will add more shows in the coming weeks on all things Tampa. Subscribe to the full network to never miss a show on our host site Spreaker or listen to the show here. You can also find Dishonorable Mention on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app. If you like the podcast, be sure to subscribe on your favorite app, give us a rave review, and tell your friends! You can also listen to all of the episodes in the embed player below.
Stay Active, Stay Diligent, Stay Florida!