Ernest, Becca, Karla, and Chris find time in their busy schedules on assignment to record another episode of the Dishonorable Mention Podcast. The hosts even invite special guest Katie Gansler to discuss women in space.
- 0:42: We lean into the politainment aspect of the pod with a funny story from Becca, DNA kits
- 6:58: What have the hosts accomplished this week? Including Ernest's first week with the American Cancer Society- Southwest Florida.
- 15:40: The importance of not-for-profit organization work, especially during this time of year, and how everyone can be engaged.
- 23:43: Karla's fired up on comments regarding astronauts and gender.
- 32:45: Becca talks about a meme that Netflix put out and the reach that social media has. Including the controversy around a certain Peloton ad.
- 41:50: We bring Katie Gansler on the pod to discuss women in space and much more!
- 1:11:27: This week's #FloridaMan story, shout-outs, and wrap-up.
Have a question for our hosts or what us to talk about something specific on the podcast? Reach out and comment on our social media sites! Dishonorable Mention is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or leave a comment below. The Mentions are also looking for host restaurants and establishments to record the podcast, let us know if your business is interested!
This podcast debuts 813area's new Podcast Network. Subscribe to the full network to never miss a show on our host site Spreaker or listen to the show here. You can also find Dishonorable Mention on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app. If you like the podcast, be sure to subscribe on your favorite app, give us a rave review, and tell your friends! You can also listen to all of the episodes in the embed layer below.