Tis’ the season for lights, trees, wreaths, and of course - ugly Christmas sweaters!
Yes, nothing says “Happy Holidays and tidings of good cheer” quite like kitschy, patterned outerwear from Christmas’ past and what better way to celebrate ugly Christmas sweaters and the Yuletide season than with a bar crawl?
The “ugliness” will begin at 5 p.m. at Ybor’s hottest, new bar, Zydeco Brew Works, which will feature bar games from beer pong, to flip cup, to corn hole and more!
The bar games will showcase the opportunity to win additional drink vouchers and tickets for local events, shows, and attractions.
After that, everyone will jump on the Crawler Party bus and head over to two downtown hotspots before heading back to Ybor at the final stop, Coyote Ugly, for more drinks and dancing.
Schedule of Events
- 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.: Zydeco Brew Works
- 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.: Downtown Tampa Bar (to be announced soon)
- 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.: Downtown Tampa Bar (to be announced soon)
- 9:30 - 11:00 p.m.: Coyote Ugly
- one free welcome shot at each bar
- free party bus transport with shotgun beers
- entry to the ugly sweater contest
- a raffle ticket
- tons of fun and memories - guaranteed!
So, what are you waiting for -- Christmas? Reserve your place in the festivities!
Be sure to share this with your friends, round up your crew, find that hilariously ugly sweater in the back of the closet, and get to crawling!