As one of the largest coastal communities in Florida, Tampa offers multiple coastal lifestyles to new and relocating residents with homeowners are choosing to live inland or along the shores of inlets and Tampa Bay.
Ready to take in the scenery and enjoy the waterfront activities? With over 100 neighborhoods in the area, if you’re looking for a home, you’ll need to connect with Effective Agents to help you find the best realtor® in Tampa.
Do you have an image of living in the city or within proximity in a local suburb? Then be sure to check out these up-and-coming neighborhoods in Tampa.
Tampa is relaxed with a diverse community living within the city limits enjoying life in one of the top-rated metro places to live. Everyday life feels like vacation with neighborhood amenities, professional sports teams, museums, entertainment, and some of the world’s best dining.
- Median home list price: $315,000
- Median list price per square foot: $173
- 2020 predicts prices with a rise of 2.9 percent.
Life on the island offers residents a choice between homes, townhomes, and high-rise complexes in north and south neighborhoods. Close to Downtown Tampa, this up-and-coming urban community enjoys a secluded marina, walking, biking, local restaurants, and cafés.
- Median home value: $370,000
- Median list price per square foot: $291
- 2020 predicts prices with a rise of 3.5 percent.
North Hyde Park
Not to be confused with Hype Park or South Hyde Park, North Hyde Park in an up-and-coming neighborhood for homes, townhomes, and high-rise complexes. It's family and pet-friendly, perfect for walking during the evening or strolling The Tampa Riverwalk in downtown.
- Median home value: $330,000
- Median list price per square foot: $236
- 2020 predicts prices with a rise of 4.2 percent.
South Howard (SOHO)
Befitting its nickname of SOHO, this up-and-coming neighborhood has unique homes lining historic streets and new community developments. Ordinary for SOHO neighborhoods but extraordinary for other communities, residents enjoy art galleries, vintage stores and boutiques, gourmet restaurants, local cafes, and unbelievable nightlife.
- Median home list price: $290,000
- Median list price per square foot: $230
- 2020 predicts prices with a rise of 3.8 percent.
Brandon is a suburb of Tampa and perfect for residents looking to trade the city for a slower pace. Lifestyles in this single-family home community include adventure landscapes and parks, community amenities, and local neighborhood events.
- Median home list price: $218,000
- Median list price per square foot: $130
- 2020 predicts prices with a rise of 4.5 percent.
Whether you move to one of these up-and-coming neighborhoods or a more established community, the next step is to find a knowledgeable real estate agent® in Tampa to do the footwork for you. Effective Agents is making it easier for buyers or sellers to compare realtors® in Tampa neighborhoods.
Cover photo courtesy of Pixabay