Upcoming Events at
Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival
at Perry Harvey Sr Park
Join us for feet stomping performances by Oro Solido, Frankie Negron, Timbalive and so many more celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month!
10th Annual Tampa Bay Veg Fest
at Perry Harvey Sr Park
Much excitement in the air with our 10th anniversary coming up on November 9, 2019. Same great park as last year, Perry Harvey, Sr. Park in Tampa. Bigger and better with some new fun stuff planned.
Apr 8, 2017 | 1:00 PM | Saturday
The most Delicious Tater Tots & Beer Festival is coming to Tampa, FL! We are finalizing our location soon and will be updating everyone once we have our permits.
Combined with all of the beer you can legally drink, delicious tater tots, a side of live music and funtimes… this event will be a day you will never forget. You just may have dreams about it for a long time afterwards.
Event Times: 1p-4p
* Only 2,000 GA Tickets: Includes: Beer Passport, Tater Tot Sampling.
* Only 200 VIP Tickets: Includes: Beer Passport, Tater Tot Sampling and VIP Areas.
* Only 100 Designated Driver Tickets: Includes: Tater Tot Sampling, Soda/Water Stations.
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT! (We have limited capacity)
This is a 21 and over event. No babies. No strollers. No Exceptions. However, you can definitely let your inner-child out during the festival and have a blast.
* This event is about Drinking Responsibly. It is not about getting wasted. We have limited the sessions to 3hrs and will be distributing alcohol in a timely manner to avoid over-consumption. We will also cut anyone off who does not appear to be drinking responsibly. We want everyone to enjoy the event and get home safely.
* Drink Passport: Every state has different laws for how much anyone can be served during any special event. For our festivals, wherever applicable, we provide all patrons a passport to use for beer sampling. You will receive a stamp from the brewery each time you sample a beer. Depending on local liquor laws, patrons will be allowed to sample up to 30 options during the 3-hour session. Certain venues may have different requirements for this as well, and if so, will be posted on the event page of the particular event to let you know. We reserve the right to cut anyone off for any reason whatsoever.
* People-Friendly SERVICE Dogs on leash are allowed.
* This is a Beer Only Event... No Ciders will be offered.
* Also, we are not able to maintain a Gluten-Friendly Environment due to cross-contamination and cannot guarantee gluten-free beers.