Upcoming Events at
Fourth Friday Drop-off Camp
Introducing a new drop-off camp on Fourth Fridays for ages 5-10! Glazer Children's Museum is thrilled to announce the addition of Fourth Friday Camp, on the Fourth Friday of the month from 5:30-7:30pm.
April Free Tuesday - Buddy Dinosaur
at Glazer Children's Museum
WEDU PBS and Glazer Children's Museum invite you to an afternoon of fun and learning with Dinosaur Train. Come and meet everyone’s favorite prehistoric pal, Buddy Dinosaur!
Feb 13, 2019 | 11:00 AM | Wednesday
Matt Judge has been in the business world in many capacities since 1985. Matt is a graduate of Indiana University and the Advertising Arts College.
Session Topic: How to Sell a Service: It Starts with C
Both beginners and seasoned sales pros will be taking notes. This is an entertaining, straightforward approach to equip your attendees to make sales. By the end of the session, participants will understand these points and know how to act on them:
• Your prospect is motivated by fear that this project won’t turn out well;
• Buyers make decisions the same way we all do;
• You can only sell a service if people believe you will come through;
• Both personal and corporate credibility matter;
• There are deliberate, practical ways to raise your own image in the eyes of the prospect as a reliable provider;
• You must talk to live human beings to sell a service, but it is not that big of a deal
His career includes being a comedy writer and morning show personality, owning an import-export business, and finally ending up where he belongs, providing software to help professionals do their work more profitably and efficiently.
He has a long list of clients, including the Formula One race, major corporations, Super Bowls, and much more. He still works as an online service provider and is a frequent speaker to professionals in many fields. Matt also provides sales training and consults with other companies to help develop new business.