Upcoming Events at
Father’s Day! Dads Play Free!
at Glazer Children's Museum
Happy Father’s Day from GCM! At GCM, we’re thankful for all of the dads out there who inspire their little ones to learn, play and connect to the world around them every day.
Feb 13, 2019 | 11:00 AM | Wednesday
Matt Judge has been in the business world in many capacities since 1985. Matt is a graduate of Indiana University and the Advertising Arts College.
Session Topic: How to Sell a Service: It Starts with C
Both beginners and seasoned sales pros will be taking notes. This is an entertaining, straightforward approach to equip your attendees to make sales. By the end of the session, participants will understand these points and know how to act on them:
• Your prospect is motivated by fear that this project won’t turn out well;
• Buyers make decisions the same way we all do;
• You can only sell a service if people believe you will come through;
• Both personal and corporate credibility matter;
• There are deliberate, practical ways to raise your own image in the eyes of the prospect as a reliable provider;
• You must talk to live human beings to sell a service, but it is not that big of a deal
His career includes being a comedy writer and morning show personality, owning an import-export business, and finally ending up where he belongs, providing software to help professionals do their work more profitably and efficiently.
He has a long list of clients, including the Formula One race, major corporations, Super Bowls, and much more. He still works as an online service provider and is a frequent speaker to professionals in many fields. Matt also provides sales training and consults with other companies to help develop new business.