Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
The Dishwasher works as member of the Back of House team, maintaining kitchen work areas and equipment, and ensuring the cleanliness and orderly organization of plates and utensils. The Dishwasher may be required to assist in food preparation procedures.
• Assist Team Members in creating the Brick House Experience for every Guest, every time.
• Scrape and pre-rinse food from dirty dishes and place them in dish washing machine.
• Wash pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
• Remove trash and garbage to dumpster area.
• Clean work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
• Clean garbage cans and trash receptacles.
• Assemble, maintain and break down the dish machine.
• Assist Team Members when needed.
• Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job descriptions.
• Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
• Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
• Reading, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The Team Member will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brick House Tavern + Tap is an Equal Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veterans status, in accordance with 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4(a), 250.5(a), 300.5(a) and 741.5(a