Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
It is the line cook’s primary responsibility to prepare the highest quality food consistently and effectively. As a Line Cook, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the quality of food produced in our kitchen and ultimately the overall experience extended to our guests.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Primarily performs food preparation according to recipes or instructions and must efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
- Partner with the restaurant staff to ensure the safety and sanitation of our facilities follow federal, state, local and Kona Grill standards.
- Knowledge of all kitchen equipment, small or large scale
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to 8 hours while maintaining a fun and positive attitude
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities
Kona Grill Offers:
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- A Fun Fast-paced Work Environment
- Paid Time Off (must be eligible)
- Health Benefits (must be eligible)