Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
19 days ago
$20 - $25 Hourly
Glory Days Grill is a casual dining, family friendly sports restaurant with an abundance of TVs in
every location and private speakers on every table. Sports fans love us; however, because of our
delicious food, we appeal to foodies and food lovers of all ages. We’re here to create amazing
experiences for people, whether they’re a guest in our restaurants or part of our amazing staff. We
need experienced food service professionals who take pride in their work while having fun.
Who You Are:
- Full of Energy
- Have a commitment to service
- Can maintain a positive attitude
- Acts with professionalism
- Known as a Rockstar at your last serving job. Guests constantly request your section and you
know the names of all the regulars!
What you’ll gain:
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits at 32 hours – including paid time off & health coverage
- Discounted Shift Meal + 50% discount when dining as a guest
- Promotion opportunities, as far as you want to go
What you’ll do:
As a server, you will:
- Create awesome, memorable experiences for every guest
- Stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Continuously bend, reach, twist and use your hands and arms.
- Guiding guests through menus, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food and beverages
- Taking accurate orders and partnering with team members to deliver great food
- Providing friendly and attentive service
- Your primary responsibility is to provide warm, hospitable service to each and every Guest while
delivering the highest quality food and beverages
- Assisting in tasks to ensure a clean, sanitized and safe restaurant