Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Full Job Description
A Breakfast Attendant is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, providing prompt and courteous services, ensuring all food products are maintained, replenished and that the dining area remains clean and inviting at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepares and serves the daily breakfast bar
· Greets each guest and ensures guests are satisfied
· Ensures breakfast area is sufficiently stocked at all times
· Ensures cleanliness of breakfast area
· Daily and weekly inventory control
· Weekly food orders
· Must be a self-starter
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally
· Team player
· Ability to exceed expectations of guests
· Excellent time management skills
All other duties as assigned/required.
· Must be able to verbally communicate in English.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location