Category: Hotel And Hospitality
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Clean guest rooms as directed in accordance with Aloft and ownership standards. Clean with both quality and efficiency, keeping within the required minutes per room as directed by the Supervisor or Manager. Keep storage closets both clean and organized. Immediately report any room deficiencies to the Supervisor/Manager, maintenance, or the front desk. Provide each guest encountered with a greeting and a smile.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests
- Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work and public areas
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 40-lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment on a regular and continuing basis
- Education: High School or equivalent education required.
All offers of employment at Aloft Tampa Downtown are contingent upon a background screening of the candidate satisfactory to Aloft Tampa Downtown, to be determined in Aloft Tampa Downtown’s discretion. Background screening will be conducted in compliance with state and federal requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location