Category: Hotel And Hospitality
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Support the overall operations of the re: fresh department with particular focus on assisting the re: fresh talent and the re: fresh Supervisor. The attendant is responsible for the deep cleaning of guest lofts and the general upkeep of the public space and back of house areas following scheduled rounds to ensure the cleanliness of the overall hotel is maintained. Particular attention will be placed on the areas of the hotel with the most traffic and where any immediate need arises. The Houseperson is mainly responsible for the rooms-related duties below.
The following is an estimated breakdown of the average time spent by the individual on the specific job functions necessary for the efficient operation of the department.
% of Time
· Sweep and wash floors, vacuum carpet, wash walls, dust furniture and fixtures
· Assure elevator tracks and doors are wiped down and cleaned on a normal rotation
· Ensure all glass doors and windows are cleaned and maintained
· Responsible for the cleaning of the fountain, restrooms and kiosk areas
· Maintain the cleanliness of re: fuel throughout the day
· Monitor any garbage receptacles in the front of the hotel, in re: fuel, at the Front Desk, in re: charge and in splash are removed on a regular basis
· Replace towels and remove towel bins from re: charge regularly
· Replace towels and remove towel bins from splash regularly
· Removing trash and linens from guest rooms
· Deliver miscellaneous supplies to satisfy guest requests including extra hangers, towel, etc.
· Restock the all linen, terry, guest amenities and re: fresh supplies to the guest floors as needed
· Responsible for moving any furniture, supplies and equipment as needed
· Transport and store any supply deliveries
· Cleaning guest rooms
· Having a working knowledge of the local geographic area and of all hotel facilities
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests
All offers of employment at Aloft Tampa Downtown are contingent upon a background screening of the candidate satisfactory to Aloft Tampa Downtown, to be determined in Aloft Tampa Downtown’s discretion. Background screening will be conducted in compliance with state and federal requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location