Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
• Live and embraces American Social Vision and Core Values
• Reports to work on time and prepared for the shift
• Follows all Image and Appearance standards
• Monitors product supply and replenishes stock when necessary.
• Reads order tickets and/or listens to what dishes are called to determine what items need to be prepared.
• Prioritizes cooking and preparation times of each order to ensure proper pacing of guest meals.
• Accommodate guests' special requests.
• Prepares food items using recipe, proper portioning, and cooking standards to fulfill guests’ orders.
• Uses FIFO procedures to ensure freshness of product and eliminate waste.
• High production standards including, consistency, firmness, and temperature of food
• Ensures food is cooked to standards and guests’ specifications
• Ensure proper plate presentation, portioning, and recipe adherence
• Uses proper cooking equipment to prepare food items and to complete food orders
• Cleans station floors, counters tools, cutting boards, and preparation surfaces using the proper cleaning solutions to ensure station remains sanitized
• Assists other employees as needed
• Demonstrate a helpful, positive attitude at all times to guests and employees
• Understand and adhere to all safety, sanitation, and administrative procedures
• Provide complete and timely communication to other employees throughout the shift
• Is prepared to conduct weekly maintenance duties
• Complete all assigned tasks and duties requested by managers
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Ability to work Late Night shifts, potentially to between 12 AM – 3AM
• Works assigned scheduled shifts
• Food handling certificate required
• Fluent in English; able to speak, read, write
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to transport items up to 30 pounds
• Remain in stationary position for up to 4 hours throughout work shift
• Satisfactorily communicate with guests, management and co-workers to their