Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$9 - $25 Hourly
Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, Gen X Tavern highlights the best decades - the 80s and 90s. This is a high volume, full liquor bar, with a game room, private dining and a full kitchen. We are looking for outgoing team members that are passionate, self driven, motivated and are ready to rep a brand that they believe in.
We are hiring for Servers and Food Runners.
Gen X Tavern plays off of our favorite classics and delivers takes on classic tavern food. Creating delicious, approachable flavors, Gen X Tavern strives to deliver bold, innovative flavors that will keep you guessing. We strive to deliver an experience unlike anything our customers have ever seen before - so attention to detail and desire to work hard is important.
We are looking for crew members to join our team that will do the following -
Our Crew members take pride in preparing and serving Gen X Tavern’s fresh, inventive food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area. By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to our high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that our guests’ customer experience is always the best it can be. Crew members’ responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
In addition to following policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing friendly, quality customer service to each and every customer
- Working toward understanding and articulating what makes our space special
- Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, Road Maps, cleanliness list, and station checklists
- Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to sanitation guidelines
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional service
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the workplace
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, and a reliable source of transportation.
*For immediate consideration please respond directly to this ad with your work history, resume, and brief description of why you would make an excellent Gen X Tavern team member. We will be contacting candidates for an interview. Please, due to the volume of responses, no phone calls or drop-ins.
We see looking to fill positions immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8.65 - $25.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8.65 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location