Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa can feel more like play than work. This expansive property is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida & features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. Owned & operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, this electrifying casino destination boasts rock star amenities at its AAA Four Diamond rated hotel ranging from seven award-winning Zagat-rated restaurants, a newly renovated Rock Spa® & Salon and VIP services galore.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current & future Guests. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits & a great work environment.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurances, 401K, Paid time off, Annual Bonus Opportunity & much more! Please visit http://www.gotoworkhappy.com/benefits to see our full list of benefits!
How we look & appear to each guest provides an important impression of our Company. Non-permitted guidelines include unnatural hair color, visibly explicit or offensive tattoos, facial tattoos, ear piercings that alter the shape and/or size of the ear, any visible body or facial piercings other than two (2) piercings per ear, facial hair longer than ½ inch in length or mustaches that extend past ¼ inch below the upper lip. Please note this list is not all-inclusive, as well as exceptions to these rules may apply for certain departments.
The Compliance Manager is the designated Anti-Money Laundering Officer for the Casino property and reports to the Director of Finance. The Compliance Manager is responsible for overseeing the Title 31 Bank Secrecy Act Anti-Money Laundering (T31 BSA/AML) Program and ensuring Casino compliance in regards to the T31 BSA/AML program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises AML Compliance department personnel and manages the day-to-day operations of the AML Compliance Department efficiently and ensures deadlines are met for required reportable items.
- Conduct due diligence as necessary on prospective &/or current customers & recommend risk mitigation solutions as needed.
- Responsible for managing and facilitating Casino AML Risk Assessment.
- Responsible for chairing the Oversight Review Committee and conducting monthly meetings with Casino Management.
- Coordinate Internal & External Audit process with Casino Management and facilitate completion and submission of audit responses.
- Act as liaison with State Compliance Agency (SCA) inspectors and coordinate with Casino Management to ensure all findings are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist Seminole Gaming with additional assigned tasks as needed.
- Adheres to the Seminole Tribe of Florida's Policies and Procedures.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must have CAMS certification or become certified within 90 days after hired.
Minimum 3 years of experience of Casino Operations with knowledge of National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) minimum internal controls, Bank Secrecy Act & Anti-Money Laundering required, at least one year in management position.
Experience with Everi Compliance system is a plus.
Intermediate level of Word, Excel & Power-point is preferred.
Must be able to multi-task, prioritize & delegate to meet deadlines in a high volume environment.
Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of casino staff.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen