Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
CASHIER - JUBAO PALACE NOODLE BAR
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
The Cashier position is responsible for operating a cash register to process orders and collect payments from customers as well as assist the team in providing a positive guest experience.
- Minimum 3-6 months of money handling or cashiering experience
- Must have good math skills
- Must have 10-key adding machine experience
- Must possess good guest service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a restaurant setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen