Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
ATTENDANT - POKER BRUSH
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
The Brush/Steward is responsible for interacting directly with customers, providing information, starting and maintaining games, providing chips to the Poker guests, transporting cash and chips to and from the Poker Cage, and assists in the overall housekeeping of the poker room.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Must be detail oriented to keep poker room clean at all times.
- Must have the ability to use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Must have a willingness to learn all table games offered at the casino.
- Must be able to promote an outgoing, friendly customer oriented personality at all times.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Conducts themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 6 months cashier experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Poker
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed on the Casino Floor in a fast-paced, guest-smoking environment, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen