Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
BEVERAGE SERVER - CASINO SERVICE
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
The Cocktail Server is responsible for serving both alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages to guests throughout the property, ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
This position is part-time & has two shift options:
- Overnight: Shift starts at 12am midnight until 8:30am.
Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays is required.
*The company-provided Cocktail Server uniform consists of: a corset top, satin mini-skort, fishnet hosiery, & knee high boots (boots not provided).
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
Take guest orders, serves drinks and collects monies in a courteous and efficient manner. Adhere to cash handling procedures.
- Ensure guest satisfaction in assigned areas and other areas if necessary.
- Adhere to state liquor laws and Alcohol Awareness Certification (AAC) training guidelines.
- Keep bar and service area clean, sanitary and organized at all times.
- Adhere to beverage control procedures.
- Adhere to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations
- Promote positive guest and team member relations
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required with a minimum of six (6) months – one (1) year of food or beverage server experience, preferably high volume. Certificate in Mixology is preferred.
- Must undergo Alcohol Awareness Certification training on an ongoing basis.
- Basic mathematical skills specific to job responsibilities are required, to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
- Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays is required.
- Must possess knowledge of both food and beverage items.
- Must be able to make cash transactions accurately.
- Conducts themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures.
The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen