Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
ASST MANAGER - BEVERAGE
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa can feel more like play than work. This expansive property is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida & features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. Owned & operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, this electrifying casino destination boasts rock star amenities at its AAA Four Diamond rated hotel ranging from seven award-winning Zagat-rated restaurants, a newly renovated Rock Spa® & Salon and VIP services galore.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current & future Guests. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits & a great work environment.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurances, 401K, Paid time off, Annual Bonus Opportunity & much more! Please visit http://www.gotoworkhappy.com/benefits to see our full list of benefits!
How we look & appear to each guest provides an important impression of our Company. Non-permitted guidelines include unnatural hair color, visibly explicit or offensive tattoos, facial tattoos, ear piercings that alter the shape and/or size of the ear, any visible body or facial piercings other than two (2) piercings per ear, facial hair longer than ½ inch in length or mustaches that extend past ¼ inch below the upper lip. Please note this list is not all-inclusive, as well as exceptions to these rules may apply for certain departments.
This position is responsible for assisting in the Beverage Management Department, according to established standards. This includes achieving maximum customer service and satisfaction, while achieving financial goals.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates with management and support staff on daily needs, requirements and expectations.
- May assist in scheduling, planning, timing and supervision of details for the restaurant outlet, as well as coordinating dining room functions and monitoring costs.
- Ensures accurate record keeping, prepares reviews, and analyzes reports.
- Handles guest issues and promotes positive public/employee relations at all times.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred with two (2) to four (4) years of restaurant supervisory experience required or a combination of education and/or work experience.
- Able to work a varied work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word required.
- Ability to read and understand all Seminole Tribe of Florida policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to complete standard Seminole Tribe of Florida forms and reports.
- Must be able to interface effectively with other management staff to deliver a positive guest service experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate and deliver a high level of service to our internal and external guests.
- Must be able to analyze Food and Beverage data.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Be team-oriented and enjoy working with and assisting people.
- Able to exercise judgment on an independent basis.
- Be articulate and possess a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Possess punctuality and meet deadlines.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed on the Casino Floor in a fast-paced, guest-smoking environment, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen