Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
HOSPITALITY HOST - CASINO
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa can feel more like play than work. This expansive property is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida & features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. Owned & operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, this electrifying casino destination boasts rock star amenities at its AAA Four Diamond rated hotel ranging from seven award-winning Zagat-rated restaurants, a newly renovated Rock Spa® & Salon and VIP services galore.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current & future Guests. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits & a great work environment.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurances, 401K, Paid time off, Annual Bonus Opportunity & much more! Please visit http://www.gotoworkhappy.com/benefits to see our full list of benefits!
How we look & appear to each guest provides an important impression of our Company. Non-permitted guidelines include unnatural hair color, visibly explicit or offensive tattoos, facial tattoos, ear piercings that alter the shape and/or size of the ear, any visible body or facial piercings other than two (2) piercings per ear, facial hair longer than ½ inch in length or mustaches that extend past ¼ inch below the upper lip. Please note this list is not all-inclusive, as well as exceptions to these rules may apply for certain departments.
The Hospitality Host is responsible for Casino Floor coverage supporting to the entire Player Development department. Administrative, Customer Service and systems expertise will be vital in all inner workings of this role. Interactions with Casino Hosted customers should provide the same level of service without the Casino Hosts being present such as days off etc. Engaging Casino Players on the casino floor, attending special events, and knowledge of daily promotions will be necessary to understand the role completely. Knowledge of every responsibility and duty a Casino Host performs will be the goal for this team member. Making customers aware of the Wild Card Rewards program and teaching them the value of always using their card will gaming will be a daily responsibility.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide hands on real-time service for VIP customers that have relationships with Player Development team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional guest service to both internal and external customers with every interaction
- Provides timely and accurate service in a fast paced high demand atmosphere.
- Assists Casino Hosted guests with request and demands.
- Handle all operational aspects of player development department from opening to close daily
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed with all required paperwork completed and filed accurately
- Minimum 2 years of guest service experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the Casino or Hotel business preferred
- Experience in casino and/or hotel environment preferred
- Proficient knowledge of CMP & LMS programs preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word preferred
- Experience in gaming machines and/or table games preferred
- Must have exceptional guest service skills
- Must have the ability to resolve stressful situations
- Must be able to make sound complimentary decisions based on tracked customer play
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed on the Casino Floor in a fast-paced, guest-smoking environment, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise
- This position requires frequent standing and walking and the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen