Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
HOTEL FRONT DESK AGENT - FULL TIME
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa can feel more like play than work. This expansive property is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida & features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. Owned & operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, this electrifying casino destination boasts rock star amenities at its AAA Four Diamond rated hotel ranging from seven award-winning Zagat-rated restaurants, a newly renovated Rock Spa® & Salon and VIP services galore.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current & future Guests. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits & a great work environment.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurances, 401K, Paid time off, Annual Bonus Opportunity & much more! Please visit http://www.gotoworkhappy.com/benefits to see our full list of benefits!
How we look & appear to each guest provides an important impression of our Company. Non-permitted guidelines include unnatural hair color, visibly explicit or offensive tattoos, facial tattoos, ear piercings that alter the shape and/or size of the ear, any visible body or facial piercings other than two (2) piercings per ear, facial hair longer than ½ inch in length or mustaches that extend past ¼ inch below the upper lip. Please note this list is not all-inclusive, as well as exceptions to these rules may apply for certain departments.
The Front Desk Agent II is responsible for providing a leadership role at front desk. Will be a role model to other front desk team members in delivering guest service and solving guest issues.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Must have mastered all duties of Front Desk Agent I
- Ability to problem solve with little assistance on guest issues
- Work with other departments to make guest experience unique to the individual
- Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times
- Assists Front Desk Agent I position in development and growth
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required (some college)
- Minimal 1 year hotel experience at 4-diamond property
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal and customer relations skills necessary to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Must have exceptional phone etiquette
- Must be able to work standing for long periods of time
- Must be technologically savvy and be able to operate and enter information into a computer
- Must possess basic math skills necessary to accurately calculate and process guest payments
- Must be able to follow procedures in standard situations in which specific steps are involved
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in the Hotel Lobby area; a fast-paced, guest-smoking environment, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise.
- Position requires ability to stand and walk 100% of the time. Extensive periods of data entry is required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen