Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
CASHIER - ROOM SERVICE
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
The Room Service Order taker/Cashier is responsible for the efficient taking of guests orders and making sure that rooms are charged appropriately.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for the totaling and taking payments for all bills.
- Minimum 3-6 months of money handling or cashiering experience.
- Must possess good guest service skills.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have 10-key adding machine experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and other team members.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in the back of the Hotel, which can be faced-paced with excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen