Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
The Plumber is responsible for adjusting, repairing, troubleshooting and maintaining all facilities plumbing, lawn sprinkler systems and applications.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs all preventive maintenance on systems and maintains applicable log books
- Conducts walk-through inspections; of domestic water systems to include water booster pumps, gauges, boilers temperature readings, and pumps, irrigation systems and testing
- Repairs plumbing systems throughout the property and on offsite facilities
- Repairs showers, sinks, toilets, water booster pumps and recirculation pumps
- Records gauge readings, repairs completed and time lost due to inoperative equipment
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility
- High school diploma or technical certificate. Preferably three (3) to five (5) years’ experience with commercial/industrial plumbing or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Must possess excellent hand/eye coordination as well as close vision
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret schematics, plans, and diagrams and drawings
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Excellent Soldering and brazing skills are needed. Experience with Toro pipe and PVC pipe is also needed
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in the back of house of the casino, which can be faced-paced with excessive noise. Also, there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen