Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
CASINO CREDIT CLERK
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
The Casino Credit Clerk II is responsible for entering data from credit applications and reports into a computerized system, verify bank information, and filing.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain customer credit files and handle customer correspondence regarding discrepancies on credit applications
- Communicates with Central Credit and other properties regarding credit applications and make credit reference inquiries, accept and process telephone applications, and forward to individuals authorized to approve credit along with proper completion of all related documents.
- Review Central Credit Daily Report for affected in-house accounts and process credit information for arrivals and special group events
- Must have good clerical and office skills
- Computer related experience desired including CMP player-tracking system
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to independently maintain high levels of productivity
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional office setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen