Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
FLOOR SUPERVISOR - CRAPS AND/OR ROULETTE
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Essential Job Functions:
- Offering the highest possible level of Customer Service resulting in a maximum level of guest enjoyment and return play
- Responsible for knowing all policies & procedures of the specific table game he/she is supervising.
- Maintaining a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity & performance, as well as, morale.
- Works diligently to support the Seminole Gaming’s culture and team philosophy throughout the property.
- Acts as a role model to all employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Seminole Gaming and encourages other team members to do the same.
- Promotes positive public relations and creates an enjoyable atmosphere for all customers.
- Amicably resolves customer related problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ensures the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
- Complies with all departmental and Company Policies including Seminole Gaming’s business ethics guidelines.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Seminole Gaming trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Five years craps and/or roulette experience required. Two years in a Dual-Rated management level capacity or above is preferred. Must be knowledgeable in all primary casino games and most secondary games.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen