Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Travel & Recreation $ | Open
CLERK I - WAREHOUSE RECEIVING
Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
This position is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, and directing the receipts, storage, and distribution of all Warehouse goods and items
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in the warehouse.
Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in the warehouse and other areas.
Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- High School, GED, or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months of warehouse receiving experience and/or a combination of work experience and education
- Must be organized and detail oriented while working in a face paced environment
- Ability to operate pallet jacks, forklifts, reach lifts, and other equipment used in warehouse operations preferred.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver's license in good standing with no exemptions, suspensions, revocations, etc...
- Must be able to follow safety rules and procedures as dictated by the warehouse manager
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must have prior liquor, food handling, stocking and pulling experience.
- Prior ISeries experience preferred.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in the back of house of the casino, which can be faced-paced with excessive noise. Also, there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work standing for long periods of time
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen