Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Servers ensure that our Guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service. Servers work in the dining room taking orders, and delivering them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing an innovative and entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to become raving fans and create brand loyalty.
- Server experienced preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude.
- Food Safety certification, as state law requires
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Basic computer usage skills