Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Line cooks are responsible for prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to our recipes and specifications. Kitchens can be hot, noisy and stressful places, so you'll need to be able to work efficiently and quickly to be successful as a line cook. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing an innovative and entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to become raving fans and create brand loyalty.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude.
- Food Safety certification, as state law requires
- Able to stand for 10 hours.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Reasonable ability of hearing for safety and accurate communication