Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
As a Food Runner, you will be responsible for exceeding the guest expectations by providing them with friendly and prompt service. Food Runners work with a sense of urgency to quickly and accurately bring freshly prepared food to tables, as well as, maintain floor and table sanitation. A Food Runner will be a team player and will be responsible for delivering food, cleaning and properly resetting tables and assisting Servers and Bartenders with guests. They will also provide assistance and take every opportunity to create a Raving Fan with every guest.
• The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Team players enjoy a variety of benefits:
• Flexible scheduling – full and part time
• Paid Vacations*
• Health Coverage*
• Career growth potential – 70% of our managers are promoted from within!
• Discounted Shift Meal
• 25% discount when dining (party of up to 8)
• must meet certain hourly requirements and time of employment to qualify for certain benefits.
Minimum 16 years of age and legal authorization to work in the United States
Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
No criminal history
Neat, well-groomed appearance
Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Dedication to on-time arrival for shift
Able to stand, sit and walk for long periods of time and carry up to 50 pounds
Drug Free Workplace
ADA Compliant Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer