Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
As a Line Cook, you will be responsible for a strict adherence to recipe standards. The Line Cook is committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and prepares food with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs with further direction from Management. The Line Cook is also responsible for knowing the food hierarchy in the storage of products in the walk-in cooler and walk-in freezer, and also keeping the dry storage organized. The Line Cook is responsible for preparing fresh, delicious food that looks great too. A Line Cook is committed to cleaning and maintaining each line station, and monitoring ticket times and food quality.
• The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Minimum 18 years of age with legal authorization to work in the United States
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume, full service kitchen
No criminal history
Neat, well-groomed appearance
Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Dedication to on-time arrival for shifts
Able to stand, sit and walk for long periods of time and carry up to 50 pounds
Drug Free Workplace
ADA Compliant Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team players enjoy a variety of benefits:
• Flexible scheduling – full and part time
• Paid Vacations*
• Health Coverage*
• Career growth potential – 70% of our managers are promoted from within!
• Discounted Shift Meal
• 25% discount when dining (party of up to 8)
• must meet certain hourly requirements and time of employment to qualify for certain benefits