Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
24 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Works directly with management and staff to ensure guests are taken care of efficiently.
Main function- Preps and plates dishes according to restaurants menu specifications.
Reports to: General Manager, Executive Chef, Sous Chef, and Front of House Managers
- Cook breakfast, lunch and/or dinners according to recipe specification.
- Maintain food preparation and storage areas to meet health and safety standards.
- Stock inventory and supplies in preparation for and during shift.
- Answer, report, and follow kitchen manager or chef instructions.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and timely fashion.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Courteous, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged period.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
*** Responsibilities will change according to location. This outline is to be used as a guideline. It is not meant to summarize ALL job responsibilities. Job responsibilities are fluid and may change often according to business need. ***