Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Part Time
23 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Looking for a FUN job? Datz restaurant is looking for servers! Must be energetic, experienced, and enjoy high volume. Open availability preferred. Weekends required. All shifts available. $200 signing bonus after 60 days of empoyment.
Works directly with management and staff to ensure guests are taken care of efficiently. Responsible for taking and delivering orders, while being responsible for all customers experiences. Maintains highest food quality and sanitation standards.
Main function- Ensures tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, serves food and beverages in a timely manner with a polite and friendly attitude.
Reports to: Front of House Managers and General Manager
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items.
- Check station at the beginning, during and end of shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greets the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Takes orders and inputs the order into the Point of Sale system to inform the kitchen of the particulars of the order.
- Retrieves orders from the kitchen, confirms accuracy, and delivers it to guests.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
- Abide by all county, state, and federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Works in conjunction with all staff members to ensure a positive guest experience for all guests, including guests in transition throughout the restaurant.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Possess full knowledge of food and bar menu items and be able to make recommendations.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A minimum of two years previous serving experience.
- Courteous, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged period.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Verbal communication skills, and accurate math and cash handling skills.
Apply for this Job