The Orange Blossom Catering Company was established in 1935 and has been owned and operated by the Shamas family since 1953. The building was a cafeteria from 1953-1987 and then became a banquet hall from 1987 to present day. Seating capacity can accommodate up to 250/275 persons utilizing both the upstairs and downstairs. Downstairs alone can handle 140/150 persons for a seated event. Groups utilizing the banquet hall include wedding receptions, corporate and private cocktail parties, graduation events, etc. as well as regular civic group meetings during the week.