"The Top 5 things you need to know if you have been in an accident and are injured!"
1) The majority of primary care physicians do not provide compreshensive injury care for auto, sports, or personal injuries.
2) Your health insurance may not take care of injuries sustained in an auto or personal injury accident.
3) If you don't seek medical care with in 14 days after injury your auto insurance may not cover you.
4) You do not need to have an attorney to be treated by Dr. Crespo
5) You have the right to be treated for your injuries, even if you are at fault. You are still covered.
Places You Should Consider
Get to know Crespo and Associates, PA
Auto Accident or Personal Injury?
If you have sustained an injury due to an auto or personal accident, let us help.
- Receive Comprehensive Injury Care from a Medical Doctor
- Dr. Crespo worked 13 years as head of ER
- Masters Level Physical Therapist
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Crespo and Associates, PA