Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$ - $ Hourly
Bulla Gastrobar (Tampa, FL) is HIRING!
Bulla Gastrobar is devoted to serving unique Spanish and Catalan dishes created with the finest and freshest ingredients. While the bar at Bulla is the center of attraction, the emphasis is on quality gastronomic creations around a distinct ambiance designed to entice the senses and stimulate your appetite.
Bulla Gastrobar is looking for Barbacks for our Tampa, FL location. This position will help facilitate exceptional customer service and provide unforgettable dining experiences for our guests. These positions report directly to the Managing Partner.
We need Barbacks who enjoy providing exceptional customer service and unforgettable dining experiences. We deliver high standards of service, quality and pride in all that we do. If you share our passion for hospitality, we encourage you to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Greet guest with a friendly attitude and a smile.
• Clean Bar and Bar tables by i.e. removing dirty dishes, linens, silverware and glassware.
• Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Prior relevant experience is preferred.
• He or She must be committed to the customers, reliable to his or her co-workers, and be a self-motivated, organized, and detailed individual.
• Ability to communicate in English and Spanish is preferred
• Good time management skills
• Professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for all positions.
• High school diploma or equivalent Culinary degree preferred
• Preferred skills: basic math, excellent verbal communication
• Positive attitude
• Ability to speak and write English fluently
Apply Online or In- person at the restaurant located at:
930 S Howard Ave Tampa, FL 33603 between 3 pm and 5 pm daily.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.00 - $18.00 per hour
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
• Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location
Company's Facebook page:
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place