Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
Brandon Regional Hospital's Promise to Our Patients:
• To welcome you warmly by introducing ourselves and our role in your care
• To honor your cultural values and beliefs
• To provide you with kind, compassionate care to meet your personal needs
• To treat you with respect and dignity
• To provide you with a clean, safe and secure environment
• To protect your privacy
• To address your questions and concerns in a timely manner, by taking time to listen
• To communicate your plan of care and update you to any changes as they occur.
DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Initiative
at Brandon Regional Hospital
DEA's National Perscription Drug Take-Back Initiative. The Hillsborough County Anti Drug Alliance (HCADA) asks you to safely dispose of your unused, unnecessary or expired prescription medication.
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Get to know Brandon Regional Hospital
Brandon Regional Hospital has more than a 30-year tradition of expanding medical programs and services to meet the needs of the community.
News & Articles
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Brandon Regional Hospital