What would you do if you heard the words, "Will you be my Valentine and please take me to Waffle House?"
After celebrating the prospect of not having to shell out hundreds of dollars on dinner Valentines Day you might think your better half lost their mind.
Here's why celebrating Love this Valentines Day at The Waffle House "It's a Love Story" Valentines Day Dinner is a great idea:
- Of their 1500+ locations only 147 Waffle Houses offer Valentines Day Dinner.
- Of the 147 stores sharing waffle love this Feb 14th, Florida only has 8, with 1 store in Pinellas County.
- This is the toughest Valentines Day reservation in Tampa with only one store, Hillsborough Ave. just west of North Dale Mabry on the list.
- Dinner is served on White Linen tablecloths, accompanied by red flowers, ribbons and bows.
- The lights are dimmed, a multitude of candles are lit.
- You can order from the full regular menu as well as a special Valentines Day menu including a T-bone steak.
- Dinner is from 5 pm - 9 pm by reservation only, when we last checked there were just a few spots left.
- You will never forget this Valentine's Day!
More surprising facts about Waffle House?
- Waffle House opened Labor Day 1955.
- Regular customers are greeted by name.
- All food is prepared fresh, cooked to order and served on real china.
- Their hashbrowns are considered an iconic food in the South.
- Each restaurant is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Quality is consistent location to location.
- Waffle House is the WORLD's leading server of waffles.
- Waffle House was born out of a chance meeting when restaurant worker Joe Rogers, Sr. bought a house from realtor Tom Forkner making them neighbors.
- A jukebox plays a variety of now famous Waffle House songs.
You can not go wrong dining at a restaurant where the goal is serving GOOD FOOD FAST and success is measured by one thing, making PEOPLE happy, creating a loyal customer, someone you can call by name!
Check the official list of locations for Valentine's Day Dinner to see if you too can get in on the fun at a local Waffle House this Valentines!