The Tampa Bay Margarita & Music Festival is back this Memorial Day Weekend on May 28th, 2022. The 2022 Margarita Festival will feature headliners Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elle King, the Village People, and all the delicious margaritas you can drink!
The 8th installment of the Tampa Margarita Festival will be held at Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park, on May 28th, and will be one of the biggest Memorial Day events in Tampa.
Buy your tickets now as some of the biggest headliners just got announced. Lynyrd Skynyrd will headline this Tampa festival with Elle King and the Village People as supporting artists. Get ready for Sweet Home Alabama and YMCA to bring the house down.
From all-you-can-drink margaritas (if you buy the VIP ticket option) to some of the best live music, the 2022 Tampa Margarita Festival will have it all.
On top of the big headliners, there will be plenty of margarita options, food trucks, games, activities, shopping, and fun things to do for anyone who buys a ticket.
Gates are open from 1:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
The event is 21 and up and features tons of ticket options for anyone looking to taste some of the best margaritas in Tampa Bay.
A General Admission ticket includes:
- Admission for one person to the Tampa Bay Margarita & Music Festival
- In and out entry privileges with your official festival wristband
- Live Music on the main stage all-day
- Access to dozens of bars featuring beer, wine, seltzer, margaritas, and more margaritas, for purchase
- Curated food market featuring local food vendors for purchase
- Festival activities, and activations
- Largest Fireworks show in the area to end the night!
General Admission - Reserved Table for 6
- General Admission for 6 people to the Tampa Bay Margarita & Music Festival
- A Reserved Shaded Umbrella Table for your group of 6 people
VIP Experience Silver
- Dedicated VIP check-in area
- Access to the Silver VIP Experience area
- Includes 4 pre-paid drinks, and additional drinks for purchase at $5 each (within the Silver VIP area only)
- Dedicated bars serving beer, wine, seltzer, and premium margaritas within Silver VIP area
- Exclusive food options for purchase located within the Silver VIP Area
- Shaded tent and comfortable seating areas
- Upgraded A/C restroom trailers
- Premium side stage views adjacent to main stage
- Complimentary bottled water (within the Silver VIP area only)
VIP Experience Gold
VIP Silver Plus
- Includes 6 pre-paid drinks, and additional drinks for purchase at $5 each (within the Gold VIP area only)
- Complimentary bottled water (within the Gold VIP area only)
- Dedicated bars serving beer, wine, seltzer, and premium margaritas within the Gold VIP area
- Exclusive food options for purchase located within the Gold VIP Area
VVIP Platinum Experience
VIP Gold Plus
- Dedicated VVIP check-in area
- Access to ALL VIP & VVIP Areas (includes VVIP Platinum, Silver VIP & Gold VIP Experience areas)
- Dedicated bar serving UNLIMITED beer, wine, seltzer, and premium margaritas (within the VVIP Platinum Experience area only)
- Onsite concierge
- Includes 4 pre-paid drinks in Silver VIP & Gold VIP areas, additional drinks for purchase at $5 each (within the SILVER VIP & GOLD VIP areas)
- Complimentary light fare starting at 5pm
- Official Tampa Margarita & Music Festival gift
- Complimentary charging station
- Premium stage views of main stage
VVIP Platinum Experience - Reserved Daybed for 2
VVIP Platinum Plus
- Reserved Daybed for 2 people
- Official Tampa Margarita & Music Festival gift for 2
- Stage views of main stage
- 1 Parking Pass to lot A
With tons of local distillers serving the freshest margaritas, you know this Memorial Day in Tampa will be spent in the sun listening to classic jams.
Must be 21+ to attend. Rain or Shine. No Refunds.
$1 from each ticket sale benefits The Skynyrd Foundation
By attending the Tampa Bay Margarita & Music Festival you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.