Punch Fitness, Fresh Restaurant and Suncoast Massage Therapy are just a few of the many businesses around the area, that will be promoting health and fitness, to University of Tampa students this Friday, November 4!
The vendor expo will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Additional vendors at the event:
- Polish Nail and Day Spa
- Harbour Island Athletic Club
- Urban Kai
- FOODS (UT organization)
- Max Muscle
- Living Wellness University
- Rx Factor (UT organization)
- Red Flag Campaign (UT organization)
- Students for a Tobacco Free UT
- Fit life Foods
- Spartan Climbers
- Live Well at UT
- Jai Dee Yoga
- Knockout Fitness
- Hillsborough County Health Department
- Peace (UT organization)
- Watch Your BAC (UT organization)
These vendors will include demonstrations, free food and giveaways!
Activities like yoga and rock climbing will also be in session!
Students will also have the opportunity to engage in nutrition talks such as:
- How to eat healthy on campus by Bonnie Salazar
- Stress management 101 by Dr. Joseph Sclafani
- Understanding Emotional Eating by Dr. Lavinia Rodriguez and many more!
These symposiums will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Energii will be taking place in front of the newly built Sykes Chapel and center for Faith and Values.
For more information, check out University of Tampa wellness event!