Dishonorable Mention Podcast is back at it again for an episode full of bi-partisanship asking, what would happen if there were no parties? The full polititainment sphere is in full effect for a longer-than-usual episode that covers a plethora of national and local topics so tune in!
- 0:42: We check in on how the hosts are and discuss our grievances - AKA we talk impeachment, identity politics, and what happened to bi-partisanship.
- 37:43: Let’s talk local innovation in Hillsborough and Pinellas County; including Chris speaking at SPC’s commencement!
- 57:24: We discuss the growth of the Tampa Bay Area, what makes us unique, and what it means for the future of our city.
- 1:00:50: Chris talks about a feel-good sports story in Connecticut.
- 1:05:53: The hosts discuss responsible gun ownership, mass shootings, and gun violence.
- 1:09:48: Becca discusses the importance of open dialogue between parents and children on multiple topics including boundaries, consent, and healthy relationships.
- 1:18:27: Chris gives us this week’s #FloridaMan Story, shout-outs, and wrap-up!
Have a question for our hosts or what us to talk about something specific on the podcast? Reach out and comment on our social media sites! Dishonorable Mention is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or leave a comment below. The Mentions are also looking for host restaurants and establishments to record the podcast, let us know if your business is interested!
This podcast debuts 813area's new Podcast Network. Subscribe to the full network to never miss a show on our host site Spreaker or listen to the show here. You can also find Dishonorable Mention on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app. If you like the podcast, be sure to subscribe on your favorite app, give us a rave review, and tell your friends! You can also listen to all of the episodes in the embed player below.