The 813area Podcast Network releases Ralph The Lawyer, Episode 2 recorded right from the offices of McIntyre Thanasides Bringgold Elliott Grimaldi, Guito, & Matthews P.A. Ralph brings in two lawyers from the firm to discuss a very intricate case from Ohio that may have far reaching implications for future cases.
- 0:14: Ralph dives into another deep issue; what constitutes life and unborn life? Lawyers Shawn Simon and Pete Hobson discuss what is legal also being political and theological springing from a case from Cleveland, Ohio.
- 3:32: What happened in Ohio? The guys analyze a lawsuit based on frozen embryos being lost in a facility and what causes of action can arise from this?
- 10:13: Ralph gets down to the nitty-gritty; at what point do a person’s faith and belief come into interpretation of the law and science? Battle between law, science, and belief?
- 15:19: What is the ruling in Ohio and what are the state's laws pertaining to this case? How do those differ from Florida state laws?
- 20:03: When is an unborn child a human being for purposes of rights being established? Rights of the father? Rights of privacy? What does state law say?
- 25:24: What are the causes of action at play? What is the characterization of the loss?
- 28:50: Legal definition of conception and constitutional rights of the mother.
- 32:13: Is this negligent infliction of emotional distress?
This podcast introduces the newest show in 813area's new Podcast Network; talking about all things Tampa. Subscribe to the full network to never miss a show on our host site Spreaker or listen to the show here. You can also find Ralph the Lawyer on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app, and rate us five stars and tell your friends! You can also listen to the episode playlist in the embed player below.