Holding a ticket to any event at Amalie Arena, Raymond James Stadium or the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre? Take advantage of this deal in Tampa with the 2017 Ticket to Savings at Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina in the Channelside District of Downtown Tampa. Do more and see more at one of Tampa's liveliest waterfront hotels and experience an abundance of activities as extensive as their craft beer list. Anchoring Tampa’s hottest attractions, The Waterside places you in the heart of the city, minutes to your venue.
The 'Ticket to Savings' offer is available year round and includes overnight accommodations, valet parking and breakfast for two in Waterside Grill. Just show your ticket stub to any event at Amalie Arena, Raymond James Stadium or MidFlorida Amphitheater before or after the event and you have access to deluxe accommodations, multiple restaurants, a rooftop pool and bar with stunning views of the city and access to spectacular attractions, nightlife, shopping and restaurants in Tampa.
- Amalie Arena, located across the street from the hotel, and a state-of-the-art venue is home to the Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Storm arena football team. View their calendar of events and schedule your time to stay and play.
- Raymond James Stadium, also known as "Ray Jay," is a multi-purpose stadium and home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and NCAA University of South Florida Bulls football teams. U-2 recently played Ray Jay.
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre stages many concerts, choose from a stellar list of top acts coming to play for Tampa fans this summer and through the year.
Related Content: Your Go-To Guide to this Summer’s Concerts in Tampa
Photo by Joseph Young
Getting Around Tampa
Whether you simply want to walk along the Riverwalk, enjoying Tampa's restaurants, bars, and art along the way, explore the river on the Pirate Water Taxi, or hop aboard the free Downtowner ride service, there are plenty of ways to see Tampa. Grab a bike from our friends at Coast Bike Share, featuring a rack right in front of the hotel, or take the TECO Line Streetcar System, which runs 2.5 miles from Whiting Street to Ybor City. The Downtowner offers complimentary green rides throughout downtown Tampa and Channelside. Pirate Water Taxi offers narrated tours with access to over a dozen attractions and museums, 24 restaurants, and 13 parks.
Related Content Tampa 'Downtowner' A New FREE Green Ride Service
Related Content Performance Inspired, the New Pirate Water Taxi is Delightful
Tap into Waterside with a craft beer experience. From Brew Bus Brewing, the ultimate craft beer experience on wheels, to Tampa Bay Beer Week this winter it's easy to experience local bars and breweries at Waterside. Ride the Pirate Water Taxi up to Ulele Spring Brewery and Hidden Springs Ale Works or hop the TECO Streetcar up to Coppertail Brewing Co, Rock Brothers Brewing Company, Cigar City Cider & Mead and Tampa Bay Brewing Company. For a complete list of breweries visit Easy Guide with Links to the Best Craft Breweries | Hillsborough. And stop into Champions Sports Bar & Grille, the Greatroom, or waterfront Patio in the hotel for exclusive pours from some of the best local breweries.
Related Content: Marriott Waterside Craft Beer Happy Hour Has Gone Digital
Grab an exclusive to-go cup from the bar and take your drink with you for a stroll down Tampa's Riverwalk, designated as a wet zone, the Riverwalk covers 2.4 miles of Tampa riverfront. Riverwalk features pop-up bars, dock access to the river and a light show from color-morphing lighted bridges and archways, be sure to bring your camera. Or check out a Tampa restaurant from 20 Best Date-Night Tampa Restaurants You Need to Try or Best Lunch Restaurants Found in Downtown Tampa.
The Waterside Rooftop Pool high above Tampa
To the East, you'll discover
- Tampa Bay History Center, interesting facts, and information tracing 12,000 years of Tampa Bay history.
- Cotanchobee Fort Brooke Park a 5-acre park, situated in a storied location, home to a splash pad playground and annual events including the Pan Am Dragon Boat Races.
- Channelside Bay Plaza Where you can spend time shopping and dining.
- Yacht StarShip Dining Cruises where you can keep the vibe going with their summer series, Rock the Yacht! - see their calendar for a list of bands and DJ's scheduled to rock the Bay.
- Florida Aquarium learn about local reefs and marine life through exciting exhibits, touch tanks, special events and much more.
- Port of Tampa Tampa's premier cruise port.
- American Victory Ship Mariners Memorial Museum where you can tour this historic ship, first launched in 1944 and participate in special events during the year.
- Urban Kai next door to the hotel, take up a paddle and SUP (Stand-up Paddleboard) the river. Beginners to experts are welcome.
To the North and West, you'll discover:
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, a state-of-the-art museum, dedicated to photographic art.
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, where you find a dog park and playground, events including the Summer of Rum Festival 2017 Ft. Shaggy, the Tampa Pig Jig 2017, Incredible Duck Race and Oktoberfest.
- Tampa Museum of Art, experience world-class traveling exhibitions and an artistic LED light art installation on the exterior of the museum.
- Glazer Children's Museum if you have kids with you, this is one fun place to play!
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts catch a Broadway performance and local theater in the second largest performing arts complex in the Southeastern United States.
- Water Works Park where locals enjoy Shakespeare, Ulele - a one-of-a-kind restaurant, a huge splash pad, movies in the park and more.
- The Sail Pavilion A waterfront pet-friendly bar, find more in Dog-Friendly Bars in Tampa | Drinking With Man's Best Friend. Here is where you can rent water bikes, kayaks, E-boats and other water craft.
There are many places we did not list, check out these Guides to Tampa when planning your stay:
- Labor Day in Tampa
- Events in Tampa
- Things to Do in Tampa
- Restaurants in Tampa
- Nightlife in Tampa
- Family Friendly Things to Do in Tampa
- Free Things to Do in Tampa
- Concerts in Tampa
- Sports in Tampa
- Travel in Tampa
- Shopping in Tampa
- Enter code ES2 in the Promotional Code box under Special Rates on Marriott.com.
- A limited number of rooms are available for this promotion.
- Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Ticket stub to Amalie Arena, Raymond James Stadium or MidFlorida Amphitheater event taking place the night of the event or one day prior and after is required to be shown at check-in.
Coming to see the Bruno Mars concert in Tampa or Lady Gaga this fall, perhaps you are all in for the Monster Truck Show? Whatever it is that brings you to Tampa, even if you are a local, stay over in one on Tampa's finest hotels and make it a 24K magical experience! (Photos courtesy of Marriott Waterside ~ Cover photo by Todd Poirer)